topbella

Wednesday 20 April 2011

♥Colours of life♥

After striving for exam for one week more,
finally I can see some colours in my life.
Hectic life in this few weeks are so dull,
fully conquered by the notes and some scientific terms that I have not used to it.
And now,
one down, one more to go.


I love colours because they brighten up this world.


I love colours because they make life simple but just with some fun.


I love colours because they make us smile
=)


Let's paint this world with some colours
Let's give this world with some hope
Let's love people surrounding you with your heart
♥Because Life Is Just So Beautiful♥

1 comments:

冰箱 said...

你也要加油。=)

Post a Comment

I Am Who I Am

My Photo
Rachel~jiahui
Loves freedom,loves life,and loves everything that she really loves=)
View my complete profile